Online trading in Switzerland is growing rapidly, thereby gaining more and more relevance in cross-border e-commerce. The online marketplace ricardo.ch was founded in 1999, and today it’s the leading e-commerce platform in Switzerland. It is easy for Lengow UK customers to sell their products on ricardo.ch, with an exclusive welcome offer now available*.
GET StartED on richardo.ch with Lengow
The ricardo.ch welcome offer gives Lengow UK customers:
-6 months free listing, no fees
-Active support from the Sales & Account Management team to help you get started on ricardo.ch
*To take advantage of this welcome offer, register by 28th February 2017 on www.ricardo.ch/lengow. This offer only applies to newly registered members.
If you want to know more about ricardo.ch and this special offer, feel free to contact Heiko Röhrig, email@example.com
ricardo.ch In a Few Words
- More than 2 million registered members
- More than 20,000 products sold per day
- Over 370.000 visitors per day
- Over 15 million page views per day
- Brand awareness estimated at 93% in Switzerland: 9 out of 10 Swiss people know the brand ricardo.ch
At a Glance: The Benefits for Online Retailers
- On ricardo.ch you can sell almost anything (there are 26 main product categories)
- Sell your new and used products on a marketplace the Swiss trust
- An extensive reach from the largest Swiss online marketplace that places particular emphasis on secure sales and has comprehensive fraud protection
- Offer your customers free credit card payments
- A premium customer service is also available
We asked Heiko Röhrig, Head of Cross-Border Sales at ricardo.ch, why online marketplaces are the perfect way to enter the Swiss market:
Online marketplaces are the number 1 shopping destination, and we can offer you one of the best in Switzerland. When it comes to expansion and internationalisation, one of the easiest ways to explore a new market is to enter into a partnership with an already established marketplace. With ricardo.ch, you can increase your sales and your brand presence in Switzerland without enormous expense.
What makes the Swiss market convenient for a UK seller?
- There is a particularly high purchasing power (the average Swiss person has more than 20k Euros left to spend each year)
- Geographical proximity to the UK
- There is a lack of foreign retail in Switzerland, so many Swiss people tend to shop abroad
If you would like more information about e-commerce in Switzerland, download the free Lengow Guide: E-commerce in Switzerland.
If you are already a Lengow customer, and want to learn more about ricardo.ch, simply make an appointment with our Help Center.
Not a Lengow customer? Contact our UK team on +44 203 318 2632 or arrange a free demo! Of course, you can also email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org